Saturday, February 21, 2009

Audio and Animation

For my class I had to create an audio file and animation for educational purposes. So, for the animation I created an animation that explains what my QUEST program is that I teach. I thought I could use this for open house with the parents. For the audio file I decided to record myself reading a story. The reason I decided to do that is because one of my students is visually impaired and it's very difficult to read from a textbook. So, teachers could record themselves reading a story to help these types of kiddos, if the publisher hasn't already done so.

1 comment:

  1. I think that creating something for open house is a great way to use animation for a practical purpose. You could also show it to other teachers, parents, or administrators to explain more about your program.

    ReplyDelete