Monday, April 6, 2009

Video

I just turned in my second video for my class. I had to make two videos. These are the first videos that I've ever actually made from filming to editing. It was pretty fun.

My first video took a lot of rerecording. I knew that I had to show that I knew how to film the different types of shots. I tried four different times before I got it. The first time I was trying to film Maggie. She was only cooperative for about 4 minutes. Next, I tried Chad's softball game. That didn't work because they were moving around too much. Then I tried filming his softball tournament and our friends because I thought I would be able to get it since I practiced, but I still didn't get any good shots. That still didn't work! Finally, I gave up trying to do action shots and just had Chad and Maggie stand in the exact places I wanted them to and only move when I told them. It worked and I am pretty happy with my final product.

My second video I made to show for Open House. I filmed each of my students saying what their favorite part is about QUEST. We all had fun making it. The students are excited to see the final product. I am going to show it tomorrow to them.

That's about it! I really enjoyed making my videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment