Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Professional Development 3- Excel Workshop
The teachers at my school have the choice to pick two of the seven workshops that I am hosting. I had only one teacher sign up for the Excel workshop. At first, I thought about canceling it. I talked it over with that teacher and she still wanted to come. She uses Excel a lot, but still felt uncomfortable with it. The training got off to a bad start again. The laptop would not connect to the internet for a change. Finally after 15 minutes it was connected. Then she went to take the pre-assessment that I created on Survey Monkey and found out that the survey was not working properly. We just skipped that and went right into the training. From there the training went great. Since it was just one person, I was able to focus on what she wanted to know. Moreover, we had a good time just visiting while we worked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment