Exercise 6.1
1. A training program that I am currently planning is to help the teachers at the school I teach at become better with technology. I am going to teach six different lessons on integrating technology into the curriculum.
2. Where I got the sources for my ideas for the project:
People- My curriculum director, the teachers at my school, other presentations that I have attended.
Organizations- my school, my MTT program at SMU
Responsibilities of adult life- Being a teacher
Communities and society- Changing the way that students are taught because the students today are much different from before
3. I am going to use all those sources.
Exercise 6.2
1. An organization that I currently work at is a catholic school in the diocese of Dallas.
2. The school is constantly providing opportunities for training and education to make the teachers better. They allow the teachers to pick trainings that they are interested in going to at Region 10 and then paying them to go.
3. The reason it is done this way is so that the teachers have no excuse for not going to training, it is paid for, and it is what they are interested in going to.
4. I like giving the participants choice. This way they are happy to be there, therefore, learning more while they are at the training.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment