Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mentee's Attestation about my Mentoring :)

For the last several months I have been working with Lindsay Fryar to advance my computer skills. During this mentorship, Lindsay’s knowledge and expertise in the field of technology, has increased my understanding of several computer applications. Her guidance has enabled me to better utilize many computer applications including: PowerPoint, quia.com, Microsoft office applications, website design, and Face book.

As a high school teacher, this has been extremely beneficial. Her assistance has been instrumental in enhancing my presentation skills in my classroom. This has also resulted into raising the interest level of my students in the subject matter. In addition, I have also noticed that when I effectively utilize technology, their ability to pay attention during class lectures increases. As I have become more efficient in using computer resources, my ability to communicate successfully with both students and parents has been invaluable. Lindsay’s mentorship most recently helped me correct a virus that was found on Face book. She assisted me with opening a new Face book page as well as recovered several pages of photographs that were on my Face book page. Lindsay’s keen understanding of computer applications has taught me to appreciate the value of technology not only in the field of education but in daily life as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment